Optimize your payment program and realize new savings opportunities
Elan's Program Optimization service helps your organization extract more value from your existing commercial card program. Program Optimization uses a combination of analytical tools and best practices that help you identify new savings opportunities and design innovative strategies that enhance program performance and streamline your procure-to-pay processes.
With Program Optimization you can achieve:
- Greater rebate potential
- Reduced accounts payable costs
- Better oversight, management and control
- Stronger buying power
- Improved working capital
By making easy-to-implement program changes best suited for your organization, you can quickly attain meaningful financial gain. As an example, organizations using this process are experiencing twice the volume growth than those who do not optimize and are gaining significant added rebate, transactional cost savings, and working capital benefits.
How Program Optimization Works
- A qualitative and quantitative assessment of your card program will be conducted using a sophisticated suite of analytical tools that identify strengths and growth opportunities.
- Assessment findings and insights from peer group comparison data are presented to help identify program gaps and opportunities.
- Recommendations made for your program are supported by detailed return on investment projections.
- Goals are prioritized and an action plan is created.
- Performance improvement is measured while we provide advice and consultation along the way so your program can continue to build momentum.
Available at no-cost, your Elan representative will guide you through the Program Optimization assessment process, providing advice and support at every stage.